Vaypor S Black
Designed to deliver your best performance ride after ride, the all-new Vaypor S has received more than just a facelift with the latest BOA® Li2 Fit System providing an even more precise, secure and micro-adjustable fit.
Promising speed, comfort and years of faithful service thanks to its anatomically-correct shaping, heat moldable construction and upgraded 316 marine grade stainless steel cleat t-nuts, the Vaypor S continues to raise the standard of professional-level road cycling shoes.
Built to meet the rigours of the WorldTour and crafted for those who demand the finest, the all-new Vaypor S delivers the most biomechanically correct platform currently available.
Note: The Vaypor S is currently built to order due to demand and is ready to ship from time of order in 10-12 weeks.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilising hand-laid unidirectional carbon and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology.
- Durolite upper supported by an embedded anti-stretch fabric for a consistent fit across the lifetime of the shoes.
- Comfortable faux suede liner with lightweight padding.
- Industry-leading 3.6mm stack height (sole thickness) for a closer connection to the pedal, more rounded pedal strokes, improved stability and injury prevention.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable with built-in inner padding.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- 316 marine grade stainless steel hardware for improved removal and replacement of cleat t-nuts and heel pads.
- Padding - Closed-cell memory foam.
- Fully heat moldable monocoque chassis.
- Four regular widths: Standard, wide, Asian and narrow.
- Two special order widths: Double wide and double wide Asian fit.
- Cleat Mounting - Standard 3-hole road pedal configuration with alignment grid and grip. Also available with 4-hole Speedplay sole through custom MyBonts platform.
- BOA Li2 Performance Fit System with dual-dial adjustability for a fast, effortless and precision fit. Backed by a The Boa Guarantee, dials and laces are guaranteed for the life of your shoes.
- Weight - 230 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).
|Bont Cycling EU||36||37||38||39||40||40.5||41||42||42.5||43||44||44.5||45||46||46.5||47||48||49||50|
|Bont Cycling USA||4||4½||5||6||6½||7||7½||8||8½||9||9½||10||10½||11||11½||12||12½||13||14|
|Foot Length Range||216-220||221-225||226-230||231-235||236-240||241-245||246-250||251-255||256-260||261-265||266-270||271-275||276-280||281-285||286-290||291-295||296-300||301-305||306-310|
Be advised all measurements shown in the size chart above are listed in millimetres and refer to all current models purchased after 2015.
NEW SIZING METHOD
To find your Bont Cycling shoe size, download and print our all-new sizing page in A4 and follow the instructions exactly as listed. Mark with a straight edge your longest toe and widest part of your foot. Double check the length and width with a ruler to confirm your measurements. Be advised, this is a newly developed sizing page so please send any feedback to our team by clicking the red 'speech bubble' in the corner of the page.
To find your size, place a piece of paper on a flat surface and place it directly up against a wall. Stand on the paper and ensure you have a 1mm gap between your heel and the wall. Plant your foot firmly on the ground and slowly roll your weight forward and onto the forefoot. For the most effective longest toe measurement, your heel should lift off the ground slight. Look down and take the measurement from the wall edge of the paper to your longest toe. Record the length. With your foot still in place, mark the widest points of the inner and outer edges of your feet. Measure the width across the widest part of your foot and record the number in millimeters. Repeat this step for both feet.
Once the measurements have been taken, use the Foot Length Range on the size chart to find your size. The Last Length measurements shown on the chart are the exact length of the last that we use to build the shoes. This correlates to the precise internal measurement of the shoe.
Following selection of your size in EU or USA, move downward to select the most appropriate width. We recommend adding 1mm to find the most appropriate width. For example, you are looking at a Vaypor S and have determined your best shoe size is 45 and your feet measure 105mm (left) and 107mm (right) wide, with an additional 1mm added, you would still fit within the Standard Range. If your feet measure wide than 109/110mm (size 45/10.5) you should consider Wide fit.
NOTE: The stated size width range does not reflect the actual width of the shoe. Bont Cycling shoes are designed with structural support throughout the entire length including the forefoot and as such, the measured shoe width is designed to appropriately support the foot within the shoe. The width of the shoe will almost always be narrower than your foot which is intentional in order to provide the necessary support.
Please also keep in mind Bont Cycling shoes are designed around an anatomically correct last suitable for cycling however, this does not mean they are built in the 'bare foot' running shoe style.
For sizes that fall outside of our size chart, please get in touch HERE.
Note Bont Cycling are currently experiencing shipping delays on all orders. Orders may take an additional 5-7 business days to process once the order is placed on top of normal processing times.
Australia and New Zealand Shipping
Bont Cycling prioritise FedEx, TNT and Australia Post for all shipping to Australia and New Zealand however, local carrier services may be used where appropriate.
Delivery times vary depending on exact location however, Bont Cycling online orders normally take anywhere from 2-14 business days to be delivered once tracking is made available depending on fulfilment location and final destination (excluding built to order models). Small parts orders shipped via local services and can take 2-3 business days to arrive. Please be advised we are experiencing delays in deliveries due to the limited number of flights available for courier services due to the impact of COVID-19. This can also mean orders are sent via multiple transit locations in addition to sitting in certain ports for multiple days as it awaits the next available courier flight. Once shipped, orders cannot be expedited nor can enquiries be made regarding updates to estimated arrival times.
Head to fedex.com/en-au/coronavirus.html for the latest updates from FedEx.
Head to tnt.com/express/en_au/site/alerts.html for the latest updates from TNT.
Head to auspost.com.au/service-updates for the latest updates from Australia Post.
Bont Cycling ships orders from the nearest location to ensure orders arrive as quickly as possible. Bont Cycling ships orders from the following locations.
- Australia and New Zealand orders ship from Australia (Sydney) and China.
- Europe orders ship from The Netherlands and China.
- United States orders ship from our US warehouse (Milpitas) and China.
- Rest of the world orders ship from China.
Once your order has been placed, we are unable to guarantee changes to your order. Any orders that have been collected or shipped out cannot be cancelled or modified in anyway.
If you believe there has been a mistake with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and our team will do its best to assist.
Bont Cycling offer 30-day returns on any full price shoes or parts purchased from our online store at shop.bontcycling.com.au. Any product being returned or exchanged must be in original condition and show no signs of installation of parts or hardware. See our Returns Policy for details around product returns and refunds.