Helix Cleat Nuts
Bont Cycling Helix shoes feature replaceable cleat hardware for mounting all three-hole cleat systems to the base of the Helix shoe.
Each replacement Helix Cleat Nuts kit contains two individual pieces and is compatible with the Bont Cycling Helix only.
Note: The Helix Cleat Nuts kit is only compatible with Helix shoes featuring a slotted cleat hole base. Standard three-hole drilled shoes (not slotted) require our standard silver Cleat T-Nuts.
Bont Cycling Helix Cleat Nuts can be replaced by removing the cleat protector cover from underneath the inner sole.
Care should be taken when removing the plastic protector so not to damage the inner lining of the shoe. The new Cleat Nuts drop into place from the inside of the shoe.
Sizing varies across the range of Bont Cycling shoes with both European and US listed for comparison. Download the Bont Cycling Shoe Tracing Grid and easily measure the length and width of both feet using our A4 PDF with 3mm box grid. Instructions for measuring can be found below.
The tracing grid also allows customers to determine if they may need semi or full custom shoes. Foot tracings demonstrate the areas where additional space or varied shaping is required and allows our custom team to assess the best size, width and style of shoe for your feet.
Keep in mind the lengths listed on the sizing chart are the actual length of shoe last. Unless you like your shoes extremely tight (you don't), add 5-7mm onto your foot length measurement to get the right size shoe. Bont Cycling shoes vary in size by 5mm so it's important to measure your left and right foot length and width as accurately as possible.
Need to know more about sizing? Hit the red 'speech bubble' button to find our frequently asked sizing questions and click "Ask" to email our team direct.
How to trace your feet
1. Download the A4 Bont Cycling Tracing Grid and print with zero scaling. Check the dimensions and you're good to start the tracing process.
2. Take your shoes and socks off and stand with your left foot directly on the page. Keep your foot as close to the left and bottom edges as possible unless your foot is too large to fit on the paper. If so, place your foot diagonally across the page as shown in the image below.
3. Take a thin black pen and hold it in a vertical position. Begin to trace around the entirety of the foot while ensuring you do not make the tracing smaller or larger than your foot length and width. You should be standing upright position on both legs with load weighted onto the forefoot (front of foot). This step is best performed with an assistance or helper but it can be done yourself if required.
4. Remove your foot and repeat the tracing with your right foot.
5. Take a ruler or accurate tape measure and note the length and width of both feet. Mark the longest and widest point of each foot at all four side and draw a straight line across each section to demonstrate where the measurement is taken. Write length and width of both feet in the area allocated.
6. Scan and email or fax the tracing complete with contact details to Bont Cycling for all sizing, semi and full custom enquiries. Ensure all relevant details are outlined in your enquiry including issues with current cycling shoes and areas of the foot needed particular attention.
Australia and New Zealand Shipping
Bont Cycling prioritise FedEx and TNT for all shipping to Australia and New Zealand however, local carrier services may be used where appropriate. Tracking is made available on all shipped goods and is generally received within 7-10 business days from time of order.
Delivery times vary depending on exact location however, Bont Cycling online orders normally take anywhere from 10-14 business days to be delivered once tracking is made available. Small parts orders shipped via local services may may take up to 12-17 business days to arrive. Please be advised we are experiencing delays in deliveries due to the limited number of flights available for courier services due to the impact of COVID-19. This can also mean orders are sent via multiple transit locations in addition to sitting in certain ports for multiple days as it awaits the next available courier flight. Once shipped, orders cannot be expedited nor can enquiries be made regarding updates to estimated arrival times.
Bont Cycling offer 30-day returns on any full price shoes or parts purchased from our online store at shop.bontcycling.com.au. Any product being returned or exchanged must be in original condition and show no signs of installation of parts or hardware. See our Returns Policy for details around product returns and refunds.